Sunday, February 16, 2014

Its been a week

Today I feel pathetic and helpless.  I carry the phone with me everywhere in case he calls and I dial his cell phone number constantly, hoping it will finally ring instead of going straight to voice mail. I check my emails obsessively to see if he has replied.  I still hurry to the window when I hear loud vehicles outside the house.  When I turn the corner into our neighborhood I silently pray the Jeep will be sitting out front.  The other day I saw him walking down the road and my heart raced, but when I got close enough, it didn't look even remotely like him.  How long will this last?  Will it ever end?  Will I ever know what he is going through to have just left like this?  That is the hardest part, not knowing.  It is hard to plan for a future that is so uncertain.

No comments: