Monday, March 24, 2014

Grandma Comes To Visit

My mother came to town to be with us at the Temple with Jacob.  It just so happens that it was the anniversary of my father's passing last year and it turned out to be a beautiful thing for my Mom and I and Adrienne to be in the temple with Jacob on such a special day.  We all felt his presence there with us.

I am so grateful she came to spend a week with us. The kids needed the TLC only a grandma can offer!  She taught Annalina how to crochet (and Joseph is begging her to teach him next time she comes to visit).  She made yummy desserts with Annalina, she watched them play and she made each of them a couple of pairs of pajama bottoms. And she took us out to eat several times, which was a real treat.  She even made potato soup, which is my ultimate comfort food.  We all went to see Frozen together with Jonathon and Adrienne and we drove out to the Butte to show her our dream home lot.  She brought Joseph a loop bracelet loom and then helped Annalina sort thousands of those loops by color!  Richard even took her out in the Jeep and took the "back way" out of the neighborhood, which leaves pavement and climbs up the side of the hill.  She was here to love us and it was great!

Aren't they beautiful together??
I posted this one on a previous post, but its one of my favorites, so here it is again!

1 comment:

Patty said...

Your mom is AWESOME with little kids! Carson wanted her to come home with us. :)