Sunday, June 15, 2008

Tree vs Playground

Last week before the pizza party we had some time to kill, so we went to Shute park to play for a while. There are two great playgrounds there, but the kids were very drawn to the trees. I think they spent more time swinging on the trees than playing anywhere else. They don't look all that strong, but there were 4 kids swinging from different branches at one time and it didn't look even remotely stressed by it. It is fun to watch Annalina make friends. Most of the time when we leave I ask her who her new friend is and she says, "I don't know her name". It seems like she always finds someone new to play with. Joseph just wanders. Sometimes he plays alongside other kids, but he is just as happy on his own. Pretty normal for a three year old.



The flowers were in bloom, so I make the kids stop and pose for some pretty shots. With a busy three year old, this is the best I could do. I am so thankful we live in an area with so many beautiful places to go.

No comments: