Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day Remembered...Better late than never?

This is my beautiful family on Father's day. Jake is almost 14, Adrienne is 16, Annalina is 6 and Joseph is 3. Richard, well it is his special day, so I will not tell his age!
Happy Father's Day Richard!
I am so very blessed to have such a sweet and supportive husband. He is a wonderful father to our children and is a great leader of our family. He works hard both inside and outside our home to provide us with a comfortable life. He is kind, loving and very patient! I love his deep spirituality, his dedication to the many expectations placed on him at work, at home and at church. He has a deep inner strength that have helped me through some very difficult times in life. I am so grateful for the many miracles that brought us together and that our family was able to be sealed in the temple so that we can be together forever.

No comments: