Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Take a deep breath and relax...

I am including a link to a musician I have come to really enjoy! She preformed some of the music in a relaxation game we have called Journey to Wild Divine. The game is played on the computer and you hook up sensors to your fingertips. Then on the journey you have tasks you must do using your body responses. So for one you might have to get extremely relaxed and slow your heart rate in order to move an object. In others you make your heart beat faster in order to open a door. Its actually really a neat game since you get to tap into your emotions to make things happen. It makes me feel like I am magic! Come over and play it with us sometime! Anyway, I just love the music from this game and found the artist, Snatam Kaur. She has a website and if you just go to the site, it will automatically start playing her music. I often open her site, and minimize it while I work so I can hear it in the background. My favorite is Aadays Tisai Aadays. Many of her songs are in another language, but it is so beautiful. I'd love to get her CD's at some point. Anyway, just wanted to share with you something I enjoy listening to!

http://snatamkaur.com/web8.html

2 comments:

1000 Miles in 2021 said...

Very nice- I made this site one of my favorites. I don't think I want to try that game-- sounds too intense for me.

Amy said...

Well you should come over and watch someone else play it, maybe you will change your mind! It really is pretty cool! Since I cannot understand the words to many of her songs, I have to wonder what it is she is saying. Sure hope its nothing bad! hehe