Thursday, August 30, 2012

Back To School Night-Middle School Style

This doesn't look like any Back To School Night I have ever been to!  But, its true!  Madison Middle School chose to host its Back To School Night at Rexburg Rapids this year.  The kids got to play in the water with each other, getting to know new kids from different areas and the parents got to watch or swim and then listen to a 30 minute presentation by their child's teacher.  It was lots of fun!  I really enjoyed watching the way Annalina interacted with her new friends.  She is growing up. I am very proud of her great attitude.  She has such a wonderful way of looking at things.  Always the optimist.  She has lost her little girl look and gets more beautiful all the time.  I just adore my little Annalina!  I am grateful I got to spend the evening with my little fish!


No comments: