Tuesday, August 7, 2012

My Date and The Carousel

Yesterday Annalina went off to play with her friend Rebecca and Joseph was feeling a little left out. He came into my room and asked me if I wanted to go bike riding with him.  Well it was 92 degrees out with the bright sun shining down, but how could I turn down such a sweet offer. I said sure and he said "yay, a mommy son date".  We rode out to the paved trail that runs along the river and on our way we saw a beaver on the path. It scurried away when it saw us, but it was still fun to see.  I had a great time with my little guy and am grateful he still thinks its cool to hang out with his mom!

We went to play at the Splash park again today.  While they were still dry, the kiddos wanted to ride the carousel, so they did!  It was fun, though maybe a little tame for a&j.  Afterwards they spent a couple hours playing in the water!  I enjoyed reading my Nook and chatting with a Grandma who was sitting next to me.



No comments: