Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Rexburg Rapids

Monday nights are buy one entrance to RR and get one free, so we decided to go play in the water for Family Home Evening!  We all got in for just $13.50, what a deal!  We started out in the Lazy River.  Jacob was the first to go try the water slides, then Annalina went for it.  Daddy also went, but Joseph said he was going to wait until it was time to leave, then he would try the slides out.  Then he asked if he was 48 inches, because that is how tall you have to be.  When he found out he was, he decided he would wait until next time.  Then he climbed up to the slide all by himself and down he came!  He took the slower yellow slide and when he swam up to me after, he was so excited!  Here is a video of his first slide...wait for it, wait for it...oh and listen for his screams!







Yes, Daddy has an Angry Birds swimming suit!
You may be wondering, where is Jacob?  Did he not go with you on such a fun adventure??  Well, he may be considered an adult, but he is still an elusive teenager!  We had such a great time. I love my family so much.  I am constantly in awe of what wonderful people I am blessed to share my life with!!

1 comment:

1000 Miles in 2021 said...

Too much fun... seriously. I am very extremely totally and completely jealous.