Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Heat & Light

Its been very hot this week. A year ago right now we were in Palm Springs and it was only a few degrees hotter there than it is here right now. Thank heavens for AC.

I am in a very dark place right now, and I am not talking about the fact that I am in my room with the light off. I don't want to talk about it, I don't want to blog about it. Instead I will share something cute I just found in my bathroom when I got out of a cool shower a few minutes ago. Annalina went on a color hunt today. She had a lined piece of paper and she numbered and then listed all the colors she found. They were
gold
ornge
darak green
purpel
light green(yay, she got it right and with the tricky ending of ght and everything)
blou
yelow
indiugo
pingk(probably my absolute favorite mis-spelling on the list)
I love it when she takes it upon herself to write and make lists. She also has a cute list of all the things she wants to do over the summer. We have gotten to quite a few!

I am grateful for kids who leave their stuff all over for me to find(when its cute like this anyway) I can't help but smile even when I don't feel like smiling!

3 comments:

Jill said...

That list is cute, I think pinkg is my favorite too. I hope everything is okay. I wish I lived closer so I could kidnap you and get some ice cream and talk until you feel better. You can call me or email me anytime! Love you!!

1000 Miles in 2021 said...

I love those colors-- I love her spelling. I love you. Thanks for the park today despite the heat! I am so thankful for you.

Amy said...

Thanks you two, it feels so good to know I have you both as friends and family! I love you!!