Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First Day of School...for most

Annalina started first grade today! She looked so grown up today and was very excited for her first day. Richard, Joseph and I took her in to meet her teacher and left her working on her very first project. She got off the bus after school in an excellent mood. She has lots of friends in her class and her teacher Mrs. Volk is a very kind teacher. Annalina could not be happier!
After dropping Annalina off, Joseph and I ran some errands and he said to me, "It's just you and me Mom!" I think he is happy to have me to himself. We went to the library and played with some puzzles. Then we fed the ducks and geese! Some of those geese were almost bigger than Joseph and they are very aggressive when it comes to bread crumbs. One big one took an entire slice from Josephs hand, I guess we are lucky it did not get a chunk of his hand as well.


No comments: