Thursday, September 4, 2008

First Day of School...Part 2

OK, so we all know Annalina started school on Tuesday, well so did Jake. Adrienne started Wednesday so I got photos of all the kids together on her first day. Instead of "first day" photos, we will just call them back to school pictures! Aren't they cute? And isn't it funny how similar Adrienne and Jake's shirts are? Trust me, this was not intentional! If they didn't both love their shirts, I am sure one of them would have changed! Annalina told Jake he looks like a Rock Star!
Annalina is thinking, "didn't we do enough of this yesterday?"Notice how tall Jake is compared to big sister??
Lovely straight hair. You can't tell she has very naturally curly hair, she spends hours with the straightening iron! She looks great in curls or with straight hair! My lovely Adrienne!

1 comment:

1000 Miles in 2021 said...

I can't beleive this is your first baby-- what a beautiful young woman!