“To you who are parents, I say, show love to your children. You know you love them, but make certain they know it as well. They are so precious. Let them know. Call upon our Heavenly Father for help as you care for their needs each day and as you deal with the challenges which inevitably come with parenthood. You need more than your own wisdom in rearing them.”
Thomas S. Monson

Sunday, August 11, 2013

My husband can find an Iceburg in the the Desert!

The kids have been looking forward to a trip to the Iceburg Drive Inn ever since I told them about it!  It was our first stop once we reached the Salt Lake Valley!  A yummy experience!  Word is they are going to open one in Idaho Falls soon, so we are looking forward to going again sometime for a special treat!  My favorite part of this stop was Joseph when I asked if he loved his shake and he said, "yes, but not more than you Mom!"  What a sweetie!




Oh the anticipation!

Fresh Strawberry!

Grasshopper
Peach!


No comments: