Thursday, August 15, 2013

Lagoon



We spent two days at Lagoon. A week earlier I went into Deseret Books to get some discount passes. Turns out you have to buy $30 worth of stuff to get 4 coupons. I bought one of their summer CD's for 1.99 and the guy told me that since it is the "summer of a million gifts", DB was going to give me all the coupons I needed just from that one less than $2 purchase!  Thanks Deseret Books!  You ROCK!

We went Monday and although it was super hot, there was little in the way of lines, so we got to ride a lot of rides and didn't have to wait around.  The kids loves the Tilt-A-Whirl, the Space Scrambler, the Sky Ride, the Paratroopers, the Mouse Trap and soooo many more!  We all got hungry and had terriyaki chicken bowls.  Then the kids went on some more rides.  Richard and I were worn out and tired and the kids were more than happy to go when we told them it was time.  I adore my kids, they are so easygoing!

We took the next day off and relaxed at the resort, swam in the huge swimming pool and fed the Koi. Then Wednesday morning we got up and left and made it to Lagoon right as they were opening.  We went directly to Lagoon-A-Beach and had a blast!  I spent a lot of time in the Lazy river with Joseph. He swam alongside me, or pushed my innertube into the waterfalls.  Richard and Annalina went on a lot of slides.  At one point I went on a couple too, it was fun!  After a few hours, the crowd grew and we got tired of being wet so we went out to Lagoon and rode the rides again for a while.  Then both Joseph and Annalina said they were tired and ready to go!  Perfect timing, as Richard and I were both ready too!  It was a fun couple of days!




Not so sure about the HUGE Ferris Wheel.

Super excited about the HUGE Ferris Wheel.

Relaxing on the HUGE Ferris Wheel.



Sneak Peek at Lagoon-A-Beach!!

 
 




 We ended day one with a run through the fountains!  The kids felt better after cooling off a bit!

No comments: