Saturday, May 21, 2011

Wow, A Very Happy Birthday!

I turned 38 this month! I had an amazing Birthday this year surrounded by people who love me! It all started a week early when a dear friend was going to take me to lunch to celebrate. I invited my sister Megan along and at the last minute it turned out to be just she and I. She took me to Chipotle and even picked up the bill! Wow, what a sister! We had fun visiting and the food was great! Then on my birthday Megan brought her cute little family over and we had burrito bowls(inspired by Chipotle). Melia also came and it was fun to have a house full of happiness to celebrate surviving yet another year of life!

I did not have a car on my birthday and the little kids had an activity to go to. Adrienne kindly took them! On their way home Joseph panicked and asked Adrienne if she could help him get me a gift. For mother's day I was given his prized tambourine, inscribed with a personal message from Joseph telling me that he loves my heart! But he wanted to get me something for my birthday and I was touched by that! Adrienne gave me a gift card to Panera Bread, a favorite place for lunch! And she helped little a&j get me a gift card to Jamba Juice! Yum! I had a very nice birthday and am so grateful to my little family and my sister for making it such a special day!

No comments: