“To you who are parents, I say, show love to your children. You know you love them, but make certain they know it as well. They are so precious. Let them know. Call upon our Heavenly Father for help as you care for their needs each day and as you deal with the challenges which inevitably come with parenthood. You need more than your own wisdom in rearing them.”
Thomas S. Monson

Friday, March 25, 2011

Adrienne's Last Year As A Teen!!

As happens every year, Adrienne aged yet another year over Spring Break! She is now 19 and enjoying her last year as a teenager! She is very responsible is doing so well at College. She loves her siblings and is an enormous help to me! I don't know what I would do without her! In the morning of her birthday she slept in, then I sent her to the beauty school for a facial. Later, Richard and I took her out to dinner to P.F. Changs. It was fun to spend time with her! Happy Birthday Adrienne!!!

No comments: