Thursday, December 31, 2009

Spritual Happenings

I have the honor of attending two very special events in one week. First, on Sunday Richard and I took Adrienne to get her Patriarchal Blessing. All I can say is, WOW! OK, so I can say more. I am aware that I do not know everything about my dear teenage daughter, but I think its safe to say that I know her better than anyone else here on earth. But the Lord knows her even better than I and that was very obvious to me while listening to her blessing. The Patriarch only had a couple of minutes to talk to her beforehand, and yet the things he said about her made it very apparent that the Lord was speaking through him. It was a very lengthy blessing, just when I thought he was about to end it, he would continue on. I feel so blessed to have been there and am so excited to see what the future holds for my beautiful daughter. The promises made in that blessing were amazing!!

This coming Saturday Annalina will be "bath-tized" a member of the church. She was still saying it that way on the way to her interview with the Bishop, so we finally corrected her. She still slips up occasionally! Anyway, we are looking forward to this fun and exciting experience with our darling eight year old daughter. I will be writing more about that later! If you live in the area and can come, please do, it is Saturday the second of January at 3pm at the Hillsboro Stake Center.

No comments: