Saturday, May 24, 2008

Inspirtion

Look at me, I am starting a blog! I must say I have had so much fun reading my sister Megan's blog, that I just had to start one for myself. My sister, who I am already very close to, is a very talented writer and I feel as if I am getting to know her even better through reading about her life in her own words! She also posted a lovely entry for me on my birthday that meant so much to me. She pointed out all my strengths while leaving out the sordid details of my weaknesses! Thanks Megan! I love you!

I love the idea of writing in a journal on a regular basis and I used to have nice hand writing, but after years of typing and computer use, I really don't like to read over my own writing anymore. Its become more of a scrawl than I really want to admit! So here is the perfect solution! As if that was not enough, I am happy to be able to share the daily life of my family with our loved ones, both close and far away!

1 comment:

1000 Miles in 2021 said...

Yay! I am so excited to be "reading you" now! Welcome to blogging world.... love ya!