“To you who are parents, I say, show love to your children. You know you love them, but make certain they know it as well. They are so precious. Let them know. Call upon our Heavenly Father for help as you care for their needs each day and as you deal with the challenges which inevitably come with parenthood. You need more than your own wisdom in rearing them.”
Thomas S. Monson

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Inspirtion

Look at me, I am starting a blog! I must say I have had so much fun reading my sister Megan's blog, that I just had to start one for myself. My sister, who I am already very close to, is a very talented writer and I feel as if I am getting to know her even better through reading about her life in her own words! She also posted a lovely entry for me on my birthday that meant so much to me. She pointed out all my strengths while leaving out the sordid details of my weaknesses! Thanks Megan! I love you!

I love the idea of writing in a journal on a regular basis and I used to have nice hand writing, but after years of typing and computer use, I really don't like to read over my own writing anymore. Its become more of a scrawl than I really want to admit! So here is the perfect solution! As if that was not enough, I am happy to be able to share the daily life of my family with our loved ones, both close and far away!

1 comment:

meganconser said...

Yay! I am so excited to be "reading you" now! Welcome to blogging world.... love ya!