Saturday, May 31, 2008

The Great Outdoors

We have been spending a lot of time working in the front yard lately. Well, actually Richard has been spending a lot of time in the front yard, my allergies have been acting up this last week, so I have probably not been very helpful at all. Although I do send Joseph out to help as often as possible, yes it is such a sacrifice, hehehe. Anyway, the yard is looking great, with new grass growing and fresh bark. We will be finishing up the front strip shortly by adding some shrubs and ground cover. It is looking great and I am very proud of Richard and Jacob(and Joseph) for all the hard work they have put in. I can't wait to get to work on the back yard as well. We have planted some fruit trees and are getting ready to plant some grass.

Below are two of my hard workers as well as the first peace rose to bloom this year. The mild weather really brought out the color! Again we have Richard to thank. He has the patience and takes the time to really care for the roses. And all my friends think I am the one with the green thumb...well now you know!

No comments: