“To you who are parents, I say, show love to your children. You know you love them, but make certain they know it as well. They are so precious. Let them know. Call upon our Heavenly Father for help as you care for their needs each day and as you deal with the challenges which inevitably come with parenthood. You need more than your own wisdom in rearing them.”
Thomas S. Monson

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Annalina Ballerina

Annalina has been taking a ballet class through the local parks and recreation department. She has really enjoyed it. She wore leggings and a t-shirt to the first class and all the other girls had leotards and tutus. I asked her if she wanted me to take her shopping for ballet clothes and she said, "its ok, I like what I am wearing". That says a lot about her. She is always comfortable being herself and thus far she is not too worried about what others might think of her. I hope she keeps that wonderful trait! For the last class they put on a very cute performance. She wore a little outfit that Grandma and Grandpa Frederick gave her a couple years ago. She looked just adorable and danced beautifully!

On a side note, one day Annalina asked me what rhymes with her name. I had to think about it for a moment before telling her ballerina rhymes with Annalina. She really LOVED that!!

I am including photos from the recital, the one below is of her and her teacher Lisa Robertson.



No comments: