Saturday, May 31, 2008

Annalina Ballerina

Annalina has been taking a ballet class through the local parks and recreation department. She has really enjoyed it. She wore leggings and a t-shirt to the first class and all the other girls had leotards and tutus. I asked her if she wanted me to take her shopping for ballet clothes and she said, "its ok, I like what I am wearing". That says a lot about her. She is always comfortable being herself and thus far she is not too worried about what others might think of her. I hope she keeps that wonderful trait! For the last class they put on a very cute performance. She wore a little outfit that Grandma and Grandpa Frederick gave her a couple years ago. She looked just adorable and danced beautifully!

On a side note, one day Annalina asked me what rhymes with her name. I had to think about it for a moment before telling her ballerina rhymes with Annalina. She really LOVED that!!

I am including photos from the recital, the one below is of her and her teacher Lisa Robertson.



No comments: