Monday, May 19, 2014

Elder Stafford

Last week, as I was getting out of the shower, I grabbed on the towel rack next to the shower. It did not hold my weight, so it broke and I fell with it. I've been a clumsy missionary lately, but I like to think of Ether 12:27.

"And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them."

As we strive to have faith in our Heavenly Father, He will turn weaknesses into strengths. When Moses spoke with the burning bush he said he was "slow of speech, and of a slow tongue." (Exodus 4:10), but with the Lord on his side, that weakness became a strength.

No comments: