Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Elder Stafford

When we have holidays on a Monday, we don't get preparation day; we have it on Tuesday instead. I just got the letters and photos from the kids today. The letters were marvelous.

Last Tuesday, Elder J and I traveled to Charlotte and had a trainer-trainee meeting. That meeting helped me with my teaching. On our way back to Morganton, there was a homeless lady that needed food and money. I realized I had a couple of fruit rollups in my suit jacket, so I gave them to her. Elder P and Elder K came with us because we got another car. As of now, Morganton is an all car mission because Elder P can't ride a bike because of this wrist injury. On Saturdays Elder P and Elder K walk because every Saturday is car fast day, which is the day that we don't use the cars.

I finally learned how to polish my shoes, since I didn't remind Richard to teach me how; Elder K did.

Ward members do pretty good with feeding us, we rarely make dinner.

President and Sister Craven visited our ward on Sunday. They were travailing to Hickory to interview missionaries and our ward was along the way there, so they came and visited us. It was great to see them.

From, Elder Stafford

No comments: