Saturday, March 12, 2022

Visitors, Oddities, and Pleasant Surprises

Last night I was surprised with visitors in the lobby! Kylynn Maxwell and Teresa Lance Warner dropped in with a big box of cookies (the nurses loved them) and flowers. It was so fun to see them both! Lots of smiles through masks. Also, no bottled water in the cafeteria, just canned water. It was so odd to me I didn't think I could drink it. I didn't get any until I felt myself getting dehydrated. But it's just fine in the cup of ice I get each day. What will they think of next? I got a shower today and it was my lucky day. In with all the shampoo and conditioner bottles were Bath and Body works Coconut Lime Verbena, my favorite scent that was discontinued. It was so pleasant. I'm rambling. I am tired. I have no idea how I will get us home when it's time!!

No comments: