Thursday, June 1, 2017

Melanie Comes to Visit! ( oh, and Adrienne and Jon too)

My granddaughter Melanie is amazing and so is her mommy Adrienne!  We were blessed to see the Romrell family over Memorial Day weekend.  They came to visit us!  Melanie is such a momma's girl! We enjoyed watching her interact with her mom and dad.  I am always so impressed when I am with my daughter's sweet family at just how loved Melanie is. We took her to the splash pad here in town and rode the Rexburg carousel with her.  We spent time at a fun grade school playground just down the street.  She wandered our back yard and played on the trampoline. It was really great. 

And for a while I got some one on one time with her(Adrienne had to sneak away to take a shower).  We walked over to the canal and watched the water go by.  We blew bubbles in the backyard and she enjoyed watching videos of herself I had taken earlier in the trip.  She is such a cutie and is so very smart!  I just love Melanie so much!! I am truly blessed to be a mother to my dear children and to get to be grandma to Melanie.  Life is sweet!







No comments: