Friday, July 24, 2015

Adrienne Graduates!!!

Graduation festivities started last week when I was able to attend Grad Night with Adrienne.  It was so inspirational!  President Gilbert spoke and he said some amazing things to the graduates.  I really hope I get to work on campus someday!  I loved being there with Adrienne. And the dessert they served was great!!

On graduation day I took all the kiddos down to Idaho Falls for dinner at Olive Garden. It was great and as always, so much fun!  My kids are a blast to be with. 



Too much food!!!

We left early for photos and got some pretty fun ones!







 Well, they called her name!  She did it!  After years of hard work, my sweet Adrienne has graduated with a Bachelor's degree!  I am so proud of her.  And as if that wasn't impressive enough, she did it without accumulating any debt!  That's my girl!
 After graduation, we headed to the Soda Vine for treats.  I love to spoil my kiddos!
 The next day we got a few more graduation photos.  Have I mentioned how happy these four people make me? 

 

No comments: