Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Outings with Annalina

Last month a neighbor came by and said she wanted to do something for Annalina because she had looked so sad at church the week before.  I wasn't sure what to tell her.  "What can I do for you?" is always a tough question form me to answer.  She gave me some money and told me to take Annalina out for some girl time.  Very kind and generous for sure.  And since Annalina needed some summer clothes, the timing was perfect.  So on Memorial day we went to Rue 21 here in town (there aren't a lot of options in Rexburg) and we found her some really fun and long tops.  She is wearing one of them in the photo below.  It was fun to shop with her like that, I haven't done so in a while.  She was more than comfortable telling me what she didn't like and she actually liked some of the things I held up for her.  We had fun and I am so grateful to have her in my life.

Tuesday I took Annalina to get her hair cut. It has been growing for quite some time now and it was beautiful and long. But it was also hard to care for and brushing through thick, long hair is not always easy.  We went to the hair school here in town.  I splurged and paid to have them style it for her, just to give her some ideas of what to do with it. Isn't she adorable!

Annalina has officially passed me by as far as height goes. She is thirteen, just finished 7th grade and is 6 feet and 1/2 inch.  It will be fun to see how tall she will grow to be!  She sure is beautiful and a sweetheart!

No comments: