Thursday, April 24, 2014

How did my baby get to be 9 years old???

My baby, my youngest, my sweet little guy is halfway to adulthood!  I am not sure how that happened, but on Tuesday we celebrated Joseph's ninth birthday!

We stopped and picked up Adrienne and Jon and went to a fun place near Rexburg called Big Judd's.  They serve huge burgers and desserts. We ordered a large side of fries to share and an ice cream dish called "The Hungry Heifer".  It had 15 scoops of ice cream and five toppings!  And yes, that is a huge dog food bowl they serve it in!  It was a fun way to celebrate such a momentous occasion with Joseph!  An interesting thing I feel the need to point out, there were six of us sharing this dessert, (they brought us extra cups and spoons), but we were still unable to finish all that ice cream!  It was THAT huge!!



Adrienne and Jon ordered one of Big Judd's huge one pound hamburgers!  It was big enough that they had to slice it up like a pie in order to be able to eat it!

The very next night we got to celebrate again as Joseph earned his Wolf Badge and is ready to be a Bear Cub Scout!!


No comments: