Sunday, November 3, 2013

Happy Halloween '13

There were some great deals on Halloween candy this year, like REALLY good deals, so I bought a ton of M&Ms and Snickers to give out. Halloween came and I counted out two bowls of candy, each with 100 pieces so I could see how many trick or treaters we got. I still had bags and bags left.  I thought this would at least get us started.  Annalina had a group of friends going out trick-or-treating and so she took Joseph out with her. Jacob was still off from work so he volunteered to pass out candy. Richard and I had a very relaxed evening! 

Candy, ready to go!  
Oh my goodness, we had SO much candy left over!  I think I will look into canning M&M's.
We had just 87 kids come by, and two of them were my own!  That may sound like a lot, but we had many more last year!
Joseph is the Ninja Turtle and Annalina is a star trek person!  The other two are our cute neighbors.
 My kids are so adorable!  This was their first year going out without Richard and I.  They got a late start, at about 6:45.  I told them they could stay out until 9 if they wanted to.  They were back in less than an hour.  I asked why they came home and they said they were done!  They had enough candy and had a good time and were just ready to be home!  They have done this before when we have taken them out.  They get to a point where they are just finished!  Great kids!
We carved our pumpkins the night before Halloween this year. They turned out great, as always!!
Joseph's pumpkin is on the left and Daddy's is on the right.

Annalina's pumpkin is on the ground and mine is on the chair, Richard added the squash and I thought it looked great!

This is Jacob's pumpkin!  Cute!


No comments: