Sunday, October 27, 2013

Going That Way

One day I was feeling particularly stressed out.  I asked Richard if he wanted to take the Jeep out for a short ride. He said sure, where did I want to go. I pointed and said "that way". We took a scenic drive over hills and through valleys and ended up on a mountain.  Relay Ridge to be exact. We got to the top where the radio towers are and it was an amazing view off all sides! For the last year we have wanted so badly to see the Tetons in all their glory, but finding the right angle, or a non cloudy day is tough. Well we did it!  What a fun adventure!  Our short drive ended up taking us about 5 hours. We had to call home around 7 and ask Jacob to feed the kiddos since we were on a mountain!  On the way out of nowhere, we saw a momma moose with her baby. I tried to take a photo, but it was getting too dark and they did not turn out. Pretty cool though!



 
  

 

   



No comments: