Sunday, June 16, 2013

Father's Day Celebration!!

We splurged in honor of our special Dad today!  Yesterday we prepped baby back ribs and baked them for two hours.  I can't tell you how hard it was to put them in the fridge and not just tear right into them!  Today Richard finished them up on the grill.  Yeah, I know!  Poor Richard had to cook on Father's Day!  My grilling skills are a bit lacking, so he was kind enough to grill them up for us, and I happen to know he loves to grill so it was a win win situation!  A full rack for everyone. Only Jacob was able to eat his entire slab, the rest of us will be having more tomorrow! Annalina came in second, she ate about 3/4's of hers! Mmmmmm!

Later for dessert we had root beer floats. Reminds me of my Dad, he always loved a good root beer float.  I miss him.  A lot.  It was a fun day and we all love Richard so much. He is a wonderful father and a great man.  I am so grateful to have him at the head of our family.  We love you Richard!!






No comments: