Monday, July 30, 2012

THIS...is how awesome my little people are

The kids were busy out front so I went to investigate.  

Apparently Joseph was dancing a jig, but what is Annalina doing?
 Ahhhh, They are playing a game together.  
 
 X, C, K....apparently no one has taught Joseph the strategy behind the game hangman, but that is just fine.  He still got it right!  How sweet!
So, aside from the fact that my youngest son has some amazing talents in the department of dressing his cute little self, my kids are so awesome because that phrase Annalina just used in hangman?  Not just a phrase.  She really means it and he truly knows it. My kiddos love each other!  They have their moments, but they are best buds and I am very blessed to get to watch them interact each and every day! 

No comments: