Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas Day At Our House

 Our Christmas morning was wonderful!  We got up to see if Santa had come in the night!  Lucky for us, all of our kids were on the nice list and they each got things that made them very happy! The dog however made the naughty list and got a lump of coal in her stocking!  Maybe next year Gidget!  Annalina made us each service coupons and placed them in our stockings!  Very fun!  After playing for a bit, we got ready and went to our morning sacrament meeting.  It was a very nice and uplifting meeting and it felt so good to be there with our ward family!  When we got home we changed and opened the rest of our gifts!  Fun!!!  We had a great hash brown casserole along with french toast for brunch.  It was a great morning with my family and I am so grateful to have them each in my life!
 Cool shades Jacob!
 Adrienne got a lot of clothes, but was extremely happy with this game she got!  I must say I had the best time shopping for her this year!  Originally I had planned to take her shopping before the big day and then wrap up everything we found, but I ended up shopping on my own, it was great and she liked the things I picked out!  Yay!
 Santa brought both of the littles playmobil!  Annalina got a vacation set and Joseph got a huge airplane and airport!  I love this brand and so do the kids!  They get hours of enjoyment playing and I love to hear them playing so creatively together!






The littles have wanted pillow pets for years now and were both so excited to finally get one!

No comments: