Saturday, November 12, 2011

Party like its 11/11/11!!

Back in January we had a great idea! We noticed it was 1/11/11 and thought that was really cool. We realized that another cool date for this year was going to be 11/11/11. Since this is a rare phenomenon we decided to celebrate it! As luck would have it this awesome date fell upon a Friday. We got pizza and watched a movie and then played Cranium together. It really was fun! At 9:30 I was really tired, but the kids reminded me that I had promised to let them stay up untill 11:11pm. We watched the clock and at 11:11 we counted out 11 seconds and the party ended! Bedtime!! Now the kids are excited to do a 12/12/12 party next year. I am not so sure I will make it that late, but maybe with the help of some dark sunglasses, the kids won't notice when I nod off!

No comments: