Monday, October 3, 2011

Journey of a Jedi

Thursday morning was early entry day for us. We got in an hour before the park opened and we hit some of our favorite rides! Later in the morning we headed to the Jedi Training Academy. Both Richard and I were excited for the little kids to get to join in the fun of Jedi training! I had thought all kids would get in, so I was surprised when they started picking certain children to train! They started on the other side of the audience and I was starting to worry neither of our kids would get to participate! Luckily both kids had their Mickey ears on and were both chosen to become Jedi! I was so proud!!
Waiting patiently to become trained in the ways of the Jedi! The kids were given a padawan robe and a training light saber. After some serious training, Darth Vadar and his Storm Troopers showed up and tried to persuade some of the young Jedi's in training to join his cause. When they refused Darth Maul arrived and the kids had to fight he and Vadar one at a time!
I am pleased to say that none of the young Jedi's were turned to the dark side. They each earned their title of Jedi and a certificate.

No comments: