Tuesday, August 10, 2010

OMSI Fun

I remember as a child going to OMSI when it was up by the zoo. They moved into Portland years ago, but I had not seen the inside. Some friends gave us an OMSI membership as a gift and so Saturday we went to explore yet another part of Oregon I have neglected! It was so much fun. We had actually been to see an OMNI-Max show a few years back, but I have never had the pleasure to exploring the exhibits. The kids had a great time! We even got to see a planetarium show which bored the kids a bit since it was a live show, but hey, they are short! We look forward to going to see another show soon!
This was the kids favorite part of the Einstein Exhibit. Actually there was a lot of fun stuff to see, but the huge head was pretty cool.
I got pics of everyone as an astronaut, but I look the best(because my head takes up more of the hole)!
Our infrared family! Aren't we HOT!

Joseph was really into the bones and things....

And, as always, Annalina LOVED the critters!

With all of her past hearing problems, this exhibit was pretty interesting to Annalina!

No comments: