Monday, April 19, 2010

Joseph Helps Me Shop...For Clothes

So have you ever noticed those coupons that print up at the register that are good for $10 off at Fashion Bug? Well I love Fashion Bug, but have not been able to shop there in ages. My wardrobe is so very sad that I decided to try one of these coupons and see what kind of bargains I could get. Joseph just happened to be with me when this decision was made. So the lucky boy got to come along. He showed me shirts he liked and some of them I grabbed for the fitting room. When the time came to try stuff on, he came along of course. He sat on the bench with his eyes closed and said, " I can't see you naked Mom". OK, all I was trying on was shirts, so he wouldn't actually see anything, but whatever he is comfortable with, right? I put on a shirt, he looked and loved it. I put on another that I really liked and he said, " I don't like it, but I kind of like it". Apparently he did not want to completely offend me. Too funny! After all the trying on, I put on the shirt I came in the door with and bless his little heart, he says to me as he uncovers his eyes, "I love that one Mommy!" He truly did not realize that was the shirt I was wearing when we walked into the store! So I narrowed it down and made my purchase and he was sad I did not get the purple colored top. I told him, maybe next time! And he asked if he could come along! I absolutely positively one hundred percent LOVE that boy!! (I won't go into the story of what happened later in the day that had me wondering if he was the same kid or not, I just take what I can get!!)

1 comment:

Jill said...

I love those little one on one moments with kids. It's those sweet moments that keep them alive in not so sweet moments! Just kidding! Glad you enjoyed your baby boy. :)