Thursday, October 8, 2009

Camping-Didn't think there could possibly be more did you??

We spent a gorgeous afternoon on the beach! The weather could not have been better, it was one of those rare perfect days on the Oregon Coast! The sky was blue, temperature was about 80, the air was fairly calm(much to Richard's dismay-he could not get his kite to stay in the air!). I have few photos of Joseph's face because he spent most of the time in the water facing away from me. He made lots of friends and even when Annalina got tired of taunting the ocean and wanted to dig in the sand, he kept at it. I enjoyed laying on a blanket and reading in between watching the crazy antics of my kids. Here you can see the wreck of the Peter Iredale which has been a apart of this beach for over a hundred years now. It seems there is less there than when I was a child!
Here is Richard, trying his hardest to get that kite to stay up. No luck though!! Maybe next time!
Annalina loves to be buried in the sand. She does this every beach trip. Don't you just love the bikini top fish shapes Richard added for fun!!!

4 comments:

lindaharper said...

Oh, I miss the Oregon Coast!!!! The last time I was at that beach you could hardly see any of the Peter Iredale. I guess the sand covers it and then lets it show up again.

Jill said...

What a great day at the beach! That is unusual. Since our visit to the Oregon coast this summer Julia calls that the cold beach and our is the warm beach. Glad you guys had fu

Jill said...

Fun that is. :)

Jacki said...

Fun! Next time we go campig I want to go to Fort Stevens too!