Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Adventurous Annalina

This sweet daughter of mine is off on her first solo road trip. She's had a rough month and getting away will be so good for her. I'm jealous. My girls and my grandgirl are having fun without me!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ But it's a good thing. I want to say how proud I am of Annalina. She is so mature for her age. She knows things that many people never learn over a lifetime. She is brave and is a born leader. She is firm but compassionate. She is inspirational, resilient and so kind. She's faced so many unfair challenges and even though going through them hurts, she learns and grows through the process. She stays true to herself. I am so proud of the strength she has, the loving heart she shares and the genuine love she gives. I love you beautiful daughter!! ❤๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ

No comments: