Thursday, February 3, 2022

Joy

Sometimes in life we find pure magic. Cancun is beautiful, but the people I am with are what makes it so magical. Annalina is soaking up the sun, ocean and culture. Adventure looks great on her! Jon is not in any of my photos yet, but he's been busy figuring things out for us. 🙂 Melanie is enjoying finding shells on the beach and swimming. Adrienne is being an amazing mom, as always and getting in some relaxation and play. She's taken some incredible pictures. It's so fun to watch my daughters interact. Today I spent hours in the pool watching the ocean. We saw an amazing lifeguard save when some people got pulled out too far. I put my feet in the Caribbean, it is blissfully warm. I sat on our patio and meditated. Jon found a lizard in our villa, which Annalina quickly rescued. Annalina and Melanie bought sunglasses from the beach vendors who walk by regularly. I am enjoying these amazing people and this beautiful place. But I am missing the boys!! Joseph decided to go to All State with his cello and while I miss him, he's having a great experience! Jacob is home working, but will hopefully join us on our next adventure. ❤️

No comments: