Thursday, February 13, 2020

Self Care

Thanks to Annalina, I went to my first pound class tonight. I was awkward and attentive trying to recreate their moves, but it was dark, so I did fantastic! ;) It's been 4 years since my battle with Breast Cancer began. It took so much from me, at a time in my life where I had little left to give. But I survived with the love and support of so many of you. However, it really wore me down. I want to start repairing the damage cancer and its treatments caused me, both physically and emotionally. I will fight for those most important to me, but I never truly learned that I am important too. And that makes me sad. I am still here for many good purposes. I have many things left to accomplish in my life. I am worthy. I am unstoppable. Let's all hope I survive tomorrow, because if I don't, well, that would make this a really awkward entry. ;)

No comments: