Wednesday, July 21, 2010

What kids value most....

So a couple weeks ago, I had the pleasure of taking my two young ones on an adventure! I have been feeling the need to get away for a bit and was invited(or did I invite myself? Not really clear on that) to spend the night in Monmouth with my Aunt Renetta and Uncle Rich. While packing up I told each kid to put what they wanted to play with in their little backpacks and take it to the car. When we got there, this is what I found....
Joseph's bag had cars and monster trucks. And that was ALL he brought. There was tons more room in his bag, but he said he just wanted to bring his favorites.
Annalina's had animals, both beanie babies and littlest pet shop critters. Not surprising, but still very cute!!

1 comment:

Beth said...

I think it's so funny what kids pack for themselves... gives us a bit of a window into their thoughts. Alycia always packs her littlest pet shops too... guess great minds think alike eh? Love the glasses and moustache pics too btw... hee hee hee...